There are 2 ways to add a new page to your documents:
- Switch first to either Write or Type mode by swiping the toolbar then tap on the Add tool and select from the toolbar.
- Tap on the thumbnail overview tool at the bottom left of the screen then tap on Add Page toolto add a page.
Add sections to your document to classify notes that are under different topics. Switch first to either Write or Type mode then tap on the Add tool and select from the toolbar.
You can organize pages by doing the following:
- Organize the order of pages of your document, just tap on the document overview tool on the left bottom side of the screen then select and long tap on a page and rearrange it accordingly.
- Duplicate a page from the document overview tool. Double tap on a selected page then choose Duplicate Page.
- Delete a page by double tapping on it and selecting Delete Page.