You can group documents by long pressing and dragging them on each other.
You can also group documents and PDF documents together.
If you want to remove a document from a group, do the following:
- Tap on the grouped documents folder then select the document you want to move out of the group.
- Tap the Move tool , the last icon on the bottom toolbar. The document will automatically be placed on the shelf screen.
On the shelf screen, scroll down a bit until you see the Gear tool on top. Tap on it and select Sort By. Choose whether to to display your documents alphabetically or by date created.
- To rename/ edit a document, select then tap on the title and change its document name. You can also change a group document name by just tapping on it.
- To duplicate a document, long press on it then hit on the Duplicate tool on the bottom toolbar.
- To delete a document, long press it then tap on the Delete tool on the bottom toolbar.