There are 2 ways to add a photo:
Hit the add button on the toolbar then tap on the Photo tool to add a photo.
- You can also add a photo by long pressing on any page until you see some icons then tap on the photo tool to insert a photo.
Modify a Photo
You can resize, move, rotate and delete a photo by doing the following:
- To resize an image, long press on it until you see the other options then adjust its size by dragging its endpoints.
- To move an image anywhere in the document, just long press and drag it anywhere on a page.
- To copy/ cut an image, long press on the photo again and select the said options.
Tap on an empty page then long press until the paste tool appears then tap on it.
- To rotate an image, long tap on it first until you see the options. Double tap the photo and pinch and rotate it using your two fingers.
- To crop an image, long tap on it again until you see the options then double tap it again to see the photo scale. Adjust its size using the photo scale then tap "Done" once you've finished cropping the photo.
- To delete, just long press and tap on delete.
Text wrap allows you to type around an inserted photo. Long press on a photo then tap on Enable Text Wrap if you want to type around a photo.
To disable it, long press on an image then select Disable Text Wrap. Typewritten texts will hidden under the photo once you've disabled text wrap.
Add a Post-it
To add a post-it, you can do the following:
- Hit the add button at the upper right side and tap on the Post-it tool to add a photo.
- Long press on any page until you see the post-it tool.
Modify a Post-it
Long pressing on a post-it gives you a number of options to modify it, such as:
- Moving and dragging it anywhere on the page
- Changing the post-its' color
- Copy-pasting/ Deleting
- Editing the post-its' contents
Enabling text wrap allows you to type around the post-it. To disable it, just long press on the post-it until you see the "Disable Text Wrap."
Adding a Tag
A tag allows you to label your notes for easy searching.
For example, you've tagged several notes as "meeting." To quickly find those notes, you can just search for it using the tag "meeting."
There are 2 ways to add a tag:
- Hit the add button on the toolbar then tap on the Tag tool to add a photo.
- You can also just long press on the page to tap on the Tag tool then type in your desired tag.
Modifying a Tag
To edit a tag, just long press on it until you see the options Copy/ Cut/ Delete/ Edit options.